1. General Information.
- The Operator of the Service www.aefflux.com is Aefflux, Kamil van der Velde, Carnotstraat 165, 6533DZ Nijmegen, the Netherlands, KVK:66299616.
- The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Information about cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content; maintaining proper functioning of the Website.
- The Operator of the Service does not collect or process any information allowing the direct identification of personal data.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
3. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: